All participants are kindly requested to register for the BIOplus 2019 in advance or on-site. Pre-registration is available by completing on-line registration on our website.
- Opening Ceremony & Keynote
- Access to All sessions
- Access to Luncheon Seminar & Event
- Access to Exhibition
- Access to BIO-BIZ
Registration Deadline & Fee
|Category||Online Registration||On-site Registration
|KoreaBIO Member||USD 100||USD 150||USD 200|
|KoreaBIO Non-Member||USD 200||USD 250||USD 300|
|Graduate student||USD 100||USD 100||USD 100|
- The online registration deadline are based on the Korean standard time (GMT+9).
- Registration fee does not include lunch and coffee.
- To register graduate student the student ID card is required to provide at badge pickup.
- BIOplus offers free of charge registration to high school student or undergraduate student. Students registration is available online, but student should provide the student ID card at badge pickup.
- The member of The Korean Federation of Biotechnology Societies (KFOB) can do registration with KoreaBIO member.
Comfirm of Registration / Payment Receipt
Korea Biotechnology Industry Organization (KoreaBIO), the organizer of BIOplus, is a non-profit organization which does not issue a tax invoice. If you intend to use the letter as a proof of convention attendance, you can print to registration confirmation letter from “My page” after your payment.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Requests for cancellation and refund must be notified in advance via email at email@example.com.
- All service charges arising from the refund process are to be deducted from your registration refund.
- Please note that the refund will be provided after the Conference & Exhibition.
|Until November 1, 2019||Refund excluding the processing fee|
|After November 2, 2019||No refund|