Rules and Regulations for BIOplus 2018
Article 1 | Definition
1. “Exhibition” refers to ‘BIOplus 2018’
2. “Host” refers to ‘Korea Biotechnology Industry Organization’
3. “Organizer” refers to ‘BIOplus Secretariat’ and ‘Story&Plan Inc.’
4. “Exhibitor” refers to individual, company, organization or group applying for participation in the Exhibition.
Article 2 | Exhibition application and agreement
1. A party which intends to participate in the Exhibition shall ﬁll out the application form and make a full payment within 7 days of application by bank transfer.
2. Participated minimum area is a booth (3m*2m).
Article 3 | Payment
1. Bank information
Bank account: 452-0004-6877-01
Beneficiary : Story&Plan Inc.
Bank name: Nonghyup bank
Bank swift code: NACFKRSEXXX
Bank address: 120, Tongilor, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
2. The Exhibitor shall make a 50% payment of the total participation fee to the Organizer within 7 days of application. The deadline of balance is by August 1, 2018.
Article 4 | Display of items and Restoration
1. Exhibitor shall complete installment, entrance and display of the items by the designated date. In case of delay and destroy place, the Organizer has the right to temporarily cancel the Exhibitor’s participation in the Exhibition and request compensation.
2. Following the completion of the Exhibition, the Exhibitor shall restore the booth space to its original state and be liable for any related expenses/losses.
3. Exhibits and equipment must be taken out within the specified period and the exhibitor should be paid immediately all expenses (including the additional use fee for the showroom) incurred.
Article 5 | Assignment of Exhibition Boot
1. The Organizer has the right to assign booth location without any objection by the Exhibitor. According to the order in which the application and payment is received, booth location will be assigned by taking into consideration country, item, size, exhibition results and other reasonable matters.
2. The Organizer may change the allocated booth location when deemed necessary in regard to spacing harmony, viewing efficiency and exhibition effectiveness. Such changes will be at the discretion of the Organizer and are not subject to any objection by the Exhibitor.
Article 6 | Security and Safety
1. The Organizer shall take the proper actions to secure the safety of the Exhibitor and visitors.
2. The Exhibitor is fully liable for any damages or losses occurred during the preparation, the Exhibition itself and while dismantling is taking place.
3. If the Exhibitor intentionally causes ﬁre, damage, loss or another accident resulting in damage or losses to the Organizer or any 3rd party, the Exhibitor shall be held fully liable for covering the costs of all damaged materials and items.
Article 7 | Exhibition Management
1. The Exhibitor shall display the items listed in the application and have a representative at the booth at all times.
2. If the Exhibitor displays items not listed in the application or if displayed item does not ﬁt the nature of the exhibition, or if the Exhibitor conducts direct sales without approval from the Organizer, the Organizer can require the Exhibitor to cease display, withdraw or dismantle the item in question. In such an event, the participation fee is not refundable, nor can the Exhibitor request compensation.
3. The Organizer has the right to prohibit individuals from the exhibition, if deemed necessary.
4. The Exhibitor cannot use non-designated areas for the exhibit without prior approval.
5. The Exhibitor cannot assign any or all of the assigned wartime area to another person without the written consent of the Organizer.
6. The Exhibitor cannot use a speaker or amplifier without prior approval from the Organizer. Loud activities are strictly prohibited.
7. In the event of damage to the Organizer’s property caused by the Exhibitor such as paint on the floor/ceiling/wall, the Exhibitor is liable for any reasonable compensation requested by the Organizer.
Article 8 | Cancellation of Exhibition/Alteration
In the event of cancellation or date change of the exhibition due to act of God or other causes not the fault of the Organizer, exhibition fees already paid by the Exhibitor will not be refunded and the Exhibitor is not entitled to compensation.
Article 9 | Termination of the Agreement (Exhibition Cancellation) and Penalty
1. The Exhibitor cannot assign the contract, sub-let or part with his site or stand or any portion of it without prior written consent from the Organizer. If the Exhibitor breaches these terms, its participation in the exhibition can be cancelled without claim for a refund.
2. In case the Exhibitor cancels or refuses the use of all or part of the space, the Exhibitor shall inform the Organizer in writing and pay a penalty as described below within 7 days. The penalty will be deducted from the paid participation fee, and in the event of insufficient funds, the Exhibitor shall pay the additional amount, with any surplus to be returned to the Exhibitor.
* Cancellation Penalty
- Prior to July 31, 2018 : 80% of participation fee
- After August 1, 2018 : 100% of participation fee
Article 10 | Amendment
1. The Organizer reserves the right to modify at any time the provisions of the present rules ®ulation; the Exhibitor shall comply with the modifications.
2. The Exhibitors must comply with the regulations of the Organizer.
Article 11 | Disputes
In regard to any disputes that may arise concerning the interpretation of the present rules ®ulations, the Exhibitor agrees to the competence of the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the Korea Commercial Arbitration Board and shall not attempt to bring legal charges against the ruling.
Personal Information Handling Policy
1. The purpose of collection of personal information
Collecting personal information is for following purposes:
- the introduction of BIOplus 2018
- membership services such as complaint handling
- delivery of advertisement and events schedule
2. Information to be collected
For registration, consultation, service applications, the following information is collected:
- Name, company name, company website, company address, fax number, phone number, e-mail, access logs, cookies, IP information,
3. Duration of retention of personal data
- Personal data will not be kept longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which it is collected.
4. User’s rights and obligations
- You have the right to deny collection of your personal information. But please be reminded you cannot access to registration without provision of required personal information.